Affinity Classic XL T Bar Heat Finished*
The Classic T bar boasts a thick .083” Crossbar. By using this thickness the bar is able to maintain strength while enabling that classic T bar look. The steerer tube is a .058 thick” and fits nicely on most compression systems. This combination of wall thicknesses and quality welding creates a superior T bar.
The bar is protected with a professional powder coat to protect the Chromoly Steel from rusting and it creates a look unique to Affinity. If you’re looking for a high quality T bar that will last then look no further. Affinity is the right choice for you.
- Made from resilient Chromoly Steel
- 24" Wide x 28" Tall
- .083” Crossbar for superior strength
- .065” – Standard / .058” – Oversized Steerer tube for weight savings and compatibility
- High Quality Powder Coat
- Locally made in Southern California
- Rider owned and operated Company with years of professional experience
Standard bars are compatable with SCS as is. For IHC a slit must be installed in the bars. Not compatable with HIC.